Level 1 Clinical Hypnotherapy + NLP
Take the first step toward a fulfilling career in Hypnotherapy with this comprehensive foundation course in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP.Watch Promo
Are you ready to make an impact?
Are you just a little sick and tired of the daily grind and looking for a career that makes an actual difference in the lives of others?
Are you a corporate warrior contemplating a move to a career where they're valued and appreciated for making the world a better place?
Or a holistic practitioner looking to add a powerful complementary therapy to their offering?
Clinical Hypnotherapy is a safe, effective and powerful discipline for empowering people to live their best lives.
Hi, I'm Helen Mitas, the Founder of HypnoFit® and creator of the HypnoFit® Therapist System.
This was me in 2010 - tired, burned out and fed up in my old corporate job. I was looking to make some major changes in my life, and turned to hypnotherapy to help me do that. For me, it was a powerful experience, and I knew immediately that I wanted to become a hypnotherapist to help others achieve the same life transformation that I had experienced.
This course is for the complete beginner to hypnotherapy - it will give you the skills and techniques to confidently treat clients and bring about powerful change.
Level 1 Clinical Hypnotherapy + NLP
Take the first step for a fulfilling career in Hypnotherapy.
Assist clients with a host of life improvement outcomes including, but not limited to:
- Weight loss
- Stop smoking
- Performance enhancement
- Pain control
What you get
- High quality recording of our most recent 3 day interactive workshop delivered via Zoom
- Comprehensive reading list to prepare you for certification
- Formal certification by expert instructors + Certificate
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to practice the foundation of Hypnosis confidently and they will have a solid foundation for other courses such as HypnoFit® Therapist Training and other related courses.
What you will learn
- What Hypnosis is and what it is not
- A brief history of Hypnosis
- Understanding trance
- The 3 stages of Hypnosis
- Hypnosis & the 4 types of brainwaves
- The Conscious and Subconscious Minds
- How to test suggestibility (how well someone will respond to Hypnosis)
- How to use metaphors in Hypnosis
- Permissions necessary for Hypnosis
- How to apply the Krasner Method in 8 steps
- How to conduct Eriksonian Inductions (and others)
- How to conduct a Group Relaxation Induction
- How to employ hypnotic patterns to make effective suggestions
- How to use the Future Pacing technique
- How to work with different hypnotic scripts, including weight loss, smoking cessation, performance enhancement, relaxation & pain control)
- Your legal & insurance obligations
- What to do if you think your client is suicidal or otherwise at risk, including when not to hypnotise
You will also learn the NLP Communication Model and practical applications of NLP to make you a more effective and persuasive communicator.
- Gaining/building rapport techniques
- Matching & mirroring
- Physiology, words & tonality in communication
- V, A, K, D learning styles to understand clients' preference for communication
- Eye movement and language patterns
- Anchoring technique and meanings of Associate & Disassociate
StartDay 1 (279:01)
StartDay 2 (268:02)
StartDay 3 - Part 1 (160:55)
StartDay 3 - Part 2 (141:23)
StartBonus: 4 Point Panic Attack Protocol (2:07)
StartBonus: Dealing With Resistant Clients (Part 1)
StartBonus: Dealing With Resistant Clients (Part 2)
StartBonus: Dealing With Resistant Clients (Part 3)
Helen's vision is to fill the world with empowered souls by making Hypnotherapy mainstream and the 'go-to' profession for life's biggest challenges.
Helen is the author of the published book 'Mindset Dominance' as well as 'The 3 Kick Ass Habits of Slim Chicks' and 'How to Eliminate Anxiety in 3 Easy Steps'.
Helen is a global, sought after leading authority in the Hypnotherapy profession. Helen was awarded Hypnotist of the Year 2018 by the Mid America Conference in Chicago. Helen has presented and trained therapists in the HypnoFit® Therapist System across the globe from New York to London. HypnoFit® is the FIRST Global Hypnotherapy Clinic with Clinics in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia & New Zealand.
There are 3,000 Hypnotherapists from over 20 countries who are now Certified HypnoFit® Practitioners, Partners & Trainers. Helen believes that each and every one of us is capable of so much more than we even dare to imagine by connecting to our infinite source of wisdom within us.